Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
The following terms apply to your use of:
- the Sciteb website (the Website)
- Sciteb electronic and other publications (Publications)
By using the Website or Publications, you acknowledge and agree that:
- Sciteb Ltd. ("We") and its licensors own the copyright in the content of the Website and Publications. You may download and print content from the Website and Publications solely for your own internal business purposes and/or personal use. You must not copy, reproduce or use the Website or Publications for any other reason. You must not change or redistribute the content of the Website or any Publication, or reproduce, link, frame or deep-link it on any other website without the express written permission of Sciteb. You must not use the content of the Website or any Publication for commercial exploitation.
- We provide content on the Website and in Publications for general information purposes only. It does not constitute advice (whether legal or otherwise) and should not be relied on for this purpose. We provide the content in good faith but any use of it is at your own risk. We give no warranty or representation the content is accurate, complete or up-to-date and has no liability for its use. We have no obligation to provide any information to supplement, update or correct information provided on the Website, in Publications or in Knowhow.
- While we take reasonable precautions to prevent computer viruses and other malicious programs on the Website or in Publications, we have no liability for them. Information sent via the Website will pass over public telecommunications networks. We make no representation or warranty the Website will operate without interruption or error and disclaims all liability for interruptions and errors.
- The Website and some Publications may contain links to other websites. We accept no responsibility or liability for: (a) any material supplied by or contained on any third party website linked from or to the Website or any Publications; or (b) any use of personal data by such third party.